[VIDEO] My Best Ski Run, Ever
[VIDEO] Best Pistes: The Marmolada, Italian Dolomites
On the Inspired ITALY Dolomites Ski Safari, morning four is our Marmolada Morning. Ski Safariers have conquered the 1,810m vertical and 12k piste four times in succession. This mountain frequently gives our guests their best ever ski experiences.
On Wednesday 22nd February, Professor Mickey Howard from Exeter, UK, took on the Marmolada. By 8.50am he was standing on top of the slope at 3,265m, keen to set off. He was first away … here’s how he did it.
This video shows only the first half of the entire pistes.
New & Reviews
- 2018 Dolomites Ski Safari Schedule
- LIVE from the Dolomites Highest Mountain
- GRAB A LAST MINUTE PLACE: 1 Available
- Dolomites Ski Safari 2017 Review
- Slopes Open Early in The Dolomites
- New Google Personal Safety App: Let Your Ski Pals Know Where You Are
- How to get to the Dolomites
- 8 Best Skiing Experiences for 2017
- UNCUT VIDEO REVIEWS
- Britain's Best Skier Recommends Skiing the Dolomites
- Will British Skiers Miss the Best Winter for Years?
- European Ski Trails
- Stuff you should know about the Dolomites 2017 Ski Season
- Utah vs Dolomites? Which is the best Ski Vacation? [ review ]
- Christian Wolmar Dolomites Ski Safari
- Europe's Best Ski Vacation Destinations