Best Skiing in Italy
Corvara | Arabba | Sella Ronda
Where is the best ski resort in Italy?
Hotel Planac sits adjacent to not one but two of the best ski resorts in Italy, Arabba and Corvara and is at the heart of the Alta Badia ski area, providing easy access to the world famous Sella Ronda, some of the very best skiing in Italy.
In fact you cant get closer to the Dolomites ski action than the Hotel Planac!
There is another very special point about this beautiful Alpine style hotel. Its family run and the staff here are simply amazing!
All our rooms are equipped with shower, hair dryer, telephone and safe deposit box. Some rooms have a bath tub too!
HOTEL FEATURES ...
- “DE LUXE” – Queen-size rooms 35 mq with private living room.
- “COMFORT” – More spacious than standard rooms, providing all comforts, WC in rooms, TV satellite, safe deposit box, and telephone.
- “STANDARD” – Spacious rooms, providing all comforts, WC in rooms, TV satellite, safe deposit box, hair dryer and telephone.
ALL ROOMS …
- Hairdryer, Phone, TV and safe.
- “De Luxe” rooms and some “Comfort” rooms have a minibar. The prices differ according to the position, the size and the finish of the rooms.
HOTEL PLANAC ...
- Hot whirlpool
- Beauty club
- Fitness room
- Dining room
Prices are per person per day with room and half board, buffet breakfast and dinner. Also included is the hot whirlpool, sauna, fitness centre, VAT and a daily tax for stays not less than 3 days.