[VIDEO] My Best Ski Run, Ever
[VIDEO] Best Pistes: The Marmolada, Italian Dolomites
On the Inspired ITALY Dolomites Ski Safari, morning four is our Marmolada Morning. Ski Safariers have conquered the 1,810m vertical and 12k piste four times in succession. This mountain frequently gives our guests their best ever ski experiences.
On Wednesday 22nd February, Professor Mickey Howard from Exeter, UK, took on the Marmolada. By 8.50am he was standing on top of the slope at 3,265m, keen to set off. He was first away … here’s how he did it.
This video shows only the first half of the entire pistes.
New & Reviews
- Dolomites Ski Safari Schedule: 2018
- The Greatest Ski Season Ever
- LAST MINUTE: Two Places available for the SPECIAL
- Graham Bell Chooses his Best Dolomites Ski Slope
- **DOWNLOAD** NEW 2018 Dolomites Ski Safari Brochure
- VIDEO: Dolomites Skiing - First Day of the Season
- [BBC] Soft Adventure in Italy
- The Times: On a ski safari in the Dolomites
- LIVE from the Dolomites Highest Mountain
- Europe's Best Ski Vacation Destinations
- How to get to the Dolomites
- Dolomites Ski Safari 2017 Review
- New Google Personal Safety App: Let Your Ski Pals Know Where You Are
- 8 Best Skiing Experiences for 2017
- UNCUT VIDEO REVIEWS
- Slopes Open Early in The Dolomites