Graham Bell Chooses his Best Dolomites Ski Slope
The UK’s leading news publisher, The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard asked Graham Bell to choose his “stand out” ski runs from around the world.
Graham, in his wisdom, chose a Dolomites ski slope that forms part of the Inspired ITALY Dolomites Ski Safari.
The Lagazuoi Ski Slope
But there is a big difference between Graham’s great choice and the Inspired ITALY Dolomites Ski Safari experience. We always ski the Lagazuoi ski slope Fresh-Tracks!!
And this is because, we stay-on-the-mountain! Can you imagine? Watch our video as this great slope is featured.
Can you imagine – fresh-tracks on Lagazuoi? Watch our video and spot the Lagazuoi ski slope.
In the piece, Graham is quoted as saying, “It is without a doubt one of the most stunning runs you’ll see in the Alps.”
More Stunning Ski Slopes
We couldn’t disagree! But we’d have to add that there are a whole lot more stunning ski slopes to tackle on the Inspired ITALY Dolomites Ski Safari – CLICK HERE
Read the article in full and watch the video – CLICK HERE
New & Reviews
- Dolomites Ski Safari Schedule: 2020
- The Greatest Ski Season Ever
- LAST MINUTE: Two Places available for the SPECIAL
- **DOWNLOAD** NEW 2018 Dolomites Ski Safari Brochure
- VIDEO: Dolomites Skiing - First Day of the Season
- [BBC] Soft Adventure in Italy
- [VIDEO] My Best Ski Run, Ever
- The Times: On a ski safari in the Dolomites
- LIVE from the Dolomites Highest Mountain
- Europe's Best Ski Vacation Destinations
- How to get to the Dolomites
- Dolomites Ski Safari 2017 Review
- New Google Personal Safety App: Let Your Ski Pals Know Where You Are
- 8 Best Skiing Experiences for 2017
- UNCUT VIDEO REVIEWS
- Slopes Open Early in The Dolomites